Trouble on Mac

7045.3 In reply to 7045.2 
Geez Michael, I *CANNOT* believe you're still providing support at 4AM! Holy smokes, that has to be some kind of record for customer service. :)

Thanks for the quick reply. I was able to get everything working, including the custom interfaces with a third clean install. And I did not need to replace the ini files.

I'm wondering if it makes sense to move some of the plugin type files outside the app package? I suspect you haven't because hacking the package isn't officially supported (meaning designed for support). Still, it seems Apple or some virus app one day might do some Checksum against the package and then prevent it from launching if it's been changed. I don't think they want apps writing data to the package, though I really don't know for sure.

Thanks again. MoI3D has the *fastest* learning curve and is truly a most amazing 3D app. And now that I've mapped my custom keys from Lightwave to it, the workflow is second nature. Amazing how fast I can crank out ID concepts. I'll share some as soon as I have the OK from the client. Thanks again!