V4 Wish List

Hello,

Thanks for the topic, time to update my old wish list :)

1) Anything that will help to create 'more' complex model would be helpfull.

- Groups, than can be selected as a whole in the viewport.
- Instances (or anything similar) than might help to push the level of details a little bit
- 64bit support if it helps to manage more complex models (I know there is some hype around the 64bits support)

2) Fillets

They are probably the weakest aspect of MoI. Lost of progress are already be made, but I waste lots of time to export my models in different software like this horrible fusion360 for that task. They are many scenario where fusion can't do any better than MoI, but at least I have to give a try, meaning wasting time. I don't care if MoI cost twice the price if I could get a better fillet kernel.

3) Surface continuity option for Network and Sweep function ? (or anything else that could help to reduce lost of surface continuity in a model)

4) Lattice, or any kind of quick deformation tool. I like rhino one, but hate the setup time. Something more 'artist' friendly that require less users steps would be welcome.

5) Rendering.

Well I don't expect MoI to compete with modo, but having some additional rendering option in the viewport would be very welcome, just to check modeling design. A 'fast' occlusion might be handy for that task, and maybe a few raytracing shadow lights (to check self shadow for example).