V4 Wish List

Hi All,

I know that my comments are likely quite late but being a very frequent and satisfied user of Moi3D I would like to chime in with just a few wishes that would make my Moi3D user experience just a tad better:

* In the drawing I make I often have quite a lot of different objects and to me it would be feasible if it was possible to group them in "folders" sort of like what happens in windows explorer (Win7). This way a given structure could be "packed" in one folder and "clicked open" when the objects of that structure was worked on.

* Also, also considering the many objects, I sometimes find that it would be helpful if it was possible to describe what a certain object is, i.e. what it does, why it is designed as it is, and why it is placed where it is (etc.). I was thinking that it could be a note that could be attached to the object (after it was named) and maybe displayed just below the object name at the (default) right top of the UI.

* And then a wish I have made before which is to see the individual files as a thumbnail when browsing windows explorer. IMHO it would make it easier to browse drawings with many iterations so that the individual changes between each file was clearer e.g. when returning to the files after some time.

Smaller wishes to a software that I am really satisfied and pleased with ;-)

Cheers,

Jesper

P.S.: Please disregard if someone else has already mentioned this ...