V4 Wish List

My wish list for MOI4, in random order:
Extend with cursor, without the need for a feature to extend to.
’Snap To…’ - I often want to snap to something that is buried in a blizzard of possible targets- I end up isolating and hiding, but I wish I could just specify ‘snap to the center of this circle’.
‘Look At’ - a feature in other software that lets you select a planar surface and the view orients to it and changes the construction plane to it- I used it all the time, very useful.
An annotation text box where I could keep track of changes I made, things that need to be done, etc.
I’d like to be able to save a high resolution bitmap without shading- my end product is 2d technical drawings that I color with other software- black line art would be great, without going through the gruesome AI file cleanup.
And finally, for now, SVG output. The AI files are a mess- I spend hours trimming/extending/deleting duplicates/etc. Rather than try to improve the accuracy of AI files, a proprietary format owned by a company I don’t really admire, SVG might be a better choice.
I, of course, have no clue about what’s involved in coding these changes- just things that would make MOI better for me.
Rick