V4 Wish List

Hi Michael,
as requested, here my wishes / suggestions for the V4 (8703.14).
Meanwhile I found out, that most of my whishes can be fullfilled by scrips or hidden commands.
That is the rest, possibly there is alreay a solution, but I didn't found it yet.

Wishes Prio 1:
- select all adjacent 2D curves, by clicking on a non selected segment (see 8703.4). Of course the selection can stop, if there is something non linear like a y-connection at the end/beginning of the next segment. Y-connection in between a segment can also be omitted and only the adjacent segment can be taken.
- a simple possibility to deselect / select all snap modes (no deselecting the snap mode itself). So you can in some cases select a distinct snapmode quickly. There could be a control box for all/none in the snap window and also a scripting possibility for that.
- DXF-layer to MOI-styles import (see 8703.4)

Prio 2
- better debugging window options (see 8703.14)
- make the Browser Objects-window also sortable according to the object-list entries (not only alphabetical).
- get the 2D-curve segments type(circle, polyline, etc.) by script

Suggestions: it is more a "thinking about ...":
- make the side-pane and browser window not only selectable "adjacent, inside ..." but also docable and with landscape and portrait mode. I think for example about people, who work with 2 monitors, they could for example use one for the drawing and the other for the side-pane/browser windows.
- maybe an extra window for the selection of the shortcuts. If you have a lot of shortcuts and do not use them daily, sometimes, a graphical selection from a separat window could be quicker, than searching the shortcuts in your options until you are aware of the keys again.

Best Regards,
Paul