V4 Wish List

@Michael Gibson:
thanks!

>I guess I don't see any reason why it shouldn't also be used to temporarily enable straight snap if it's currently off as well. If you can remind about this when v4 betas are underway I should be able to do it then.

cool, sounds good :)

>Right now you don't need to hold down any key to select multiple objects, but do you mean you wished that it did need to hold down a key?
>A lot of other programs use Shift for this, what programs are you using that use Ctrl and Alt ?

Yeah, so one wont accidentally deselect while wanting to select. This behaviour is from 3Ds max, I think maybe it would be cool to have it as an option?
I mean its not like a big deal, it just makes you feel that you can select/deselect more smoothly :)

>That's normal behavior with the Boolean Union command - when you open up the "Boolean" command set, boolean union will not run automatically because it doesn't have any stages to it, it just processes things >and immediately finishes. So running it automatically when the boolean command set opens is not good because you wouldn't have a chance to switch to one of the other boolean commands instead.

Sorry maybe I didnt explain correctly. As you can see in the image sometimes the boolean type is selected and you can proceed with selecting the second object, and sometimes its not. And so it gets a bit annoying as you count on it being selected even tho its not, and it happends quite a lot to me. I am not sure but this is maybe something to do with right mouse click. This is also /to me/ quite annoying thing, The right mouse tries to repeat last operation, I think right mouse should be used to deselect everything, or maybe if it is possible it should be possible to remap the RMB to a command. So people who would like to have deselect on it could switch it to it. This would be quite convenient I think.
Im not sure if you understood what im trying to explain, if not, if you would be interested I could quickly show you over skype with screen share ^^
Image Attachments:
Size: 90.4 KB, Downloaded: 34 times, Dimensions: 482x176px