Hi thesixtyeight,

> Also one major (to me)thing for the wishlist:
> -loop selection by doubleclicking the edge so you can select whole loop and
> apply fillet instead of clicking every single curve segment

For the edge select loop see here for some demos on how to use it:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=3112.22
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=3112.32

> Few minor things:
> -Perhaps this can be done with simple script but while holding shift, the straight snap would
> be automatically turned on; and turned off when shift is released

The way it works right now is that holding Shift increases the "strength" of straight snap, meaning if you have straight snap enabled if you hold shift it will engage the straight snap no matter how far away your cursor is from the snap line instead of the regular way where it engages if you are close to it.

I guess I don't see any reason why it shouldn't also be used to temporarily enable straight snap if it's currently off as well. If you can remind about this when v4 betas are underway I should be able to do it then.

> -when selecting multiple objects/lines, you would need to hold CTRL and click and removing already
> selected object/line would be done by holding ALT

Right now you don't need to hold down any key to select multiple objects, but do you mean you wished that it did need to hold down a key?

A lot of other programs use Shift for this, what programs are you using that use Ctrl and Alt ?

> -Sometimes its a bit annoying that when you are doing booleans , sometimes you get
> automatically activated some type of boolean and sometimes its not activated .

That's normal behavior with the Boolean Union command - when you open up the "Boolean" command set, boolean union will not run automatically because it doesn't have any stages to it, it just processes things and immediately finishes. So running it automatically when the boolean command set opens is not good because you wouldn't have a chance to switch to one of the other boolean commands instead.

- Michael