V4 Wish List

6925.207 In reply to 6925.206 
Hi thesixtyeight, the next time you run into the "unnecessary split edge" problem can you try to e-mail me the file so I can collect some cases to look at? One thing to note though is if you have segmentation in your curves you are using to generate things from by say extrude or revolve, it's normal for that to make the same segmented structure in the generated solid or surface.

> Also a small question: can I use moi licence on two PCs NOT simultaneously? I have licence
> on my company´s PC but would like to do some work at home too.

You can have the same license simultaneously installed on as many machines as you need, just as long as it's only actively launched and running on one of those installs at a time. So yes it's no problem for you to have it installed both at work and at home. You don't need to do anything special to set that up, just use the same license key and installer on each machine. If you need a new download of the installer you can get that here: http://moi3d.com/reinstall.htm

You would only need an additional license for a separate machine if you wanted some other person to be using it there the same time as you.

- Michael