Brake caliper modelling

Ciao to everybody!
I'm doing my third model with Moi and i've choose a brake caliper (i've found the blueprints of a 6 piston brembo caliper (they come from brembo racing catalog)....if some of you want them to draw i'll mail you without any problem).
Following Michael's advices i've started from the simple body, building it with boolean operation....and step after step...i'm doing some details.....

I placed the reference images on views to help me and then i started the basic modelling...

then i started to add the first detail as some holes and some fillets...and they work....

but when i've started to do some fillets on the lower side of the caliper i had some problems....So...first i verified if the model was ok and it seems ok to me...so I thought that the problem was caused by some complex shape....so i've tried to solve the problem with some other option...i tried to do a profile to create a sweep and with boolean function i've created my fillet....

I know it's not a conventional way to obtain a fillet....but it works to me...do you think is a good way to follow when the fillet are not possible to made or not?
Thanks in advance for any opinions :)
I'll keep this thread upgraded with new steps :)
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
Arian