Sharp points delete, script request.

6890.5 In reply to 6890.3 
Hi Andrei, Max's script works by doing a "select all" and then a copy to the clipboard of the points and then a paste back in of those points. That is indeed a way for a script to access the points without there being a proper script interface, but it's limited in what it can recover, it only gets a big bunch of points and isn't able to access additional information like being able to determine which particular points are actually corner points or not.

Just in general it's difficult to make scripts that do control point manipulation since things are not currently set up to make all the information about the points accessible to a script.

re: #1 - delete the curves, you can modify Max's script to delete the original curves at the end by adding in one additional line right near the end like so (line to add marked with >>>, don't include the >>> characters):

code:
		for ( var i = 0; i < curves.length; ++i ) { curves.item(i).selected = true;}				// âêëþ÷àåì îòáðàòíî âûäåëåíèå èñõîäíûõ êðèâûõ

>>>		g.removeObjects( curves );
}

DelCorners();

re: #2 - sorry I don't understand this part, do you mean you don't want it to wait for you to change the point selection and just immediately proceed with processing each curve?

re: #3 - adding fillets, this is possible but will unfortunately be fairly time consuming to set up so I'm sorry I will not be able to do that one for you right now.

- Michael