very close

6875.14 In reply to 6875.11 
Hi niko,

> Is the final going to include history for the flow command?

History already works with the flow command, just enable history updates on the deformed object.

To enable it you can select the output of the flow command and run Edit > History > "Enable update".

It's also possible to set up a shortcut key that enables history updates on whatever objects were created by the last run command, maybe that will be useful for you. To do that set up the following on a shortcut key:

script: /* Enable history updates on objects created by the last run command */ var a = moi.command.lastCommandRevisionStart; var b = moi.command.lastCommandRevisionEnd; var objects = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects(); for ( var i = 0; i < objects.length; ++i ) { var obj = objects.item(i); if ( obj.databaseRevision> a && obj.databaseRevision <= b ) obj.updateWithHistory = true; }

If you want history to be enabled by default on Flow so you don't need to do any other steps to turn it on, that's also possible currently as well by modifying the flow command script. Overwrite the existing command script with the flow.js file attached to this message here:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=6896.1

This will be all the same for the final version.

- Michael