MoI wishlist

6864.22 In reply to 6864.20 
Hi Max, I do think that all those things will get into MoI eventually, but re:

> at the moment it lacks some very important features that are mandatory to start
> competing with other software on the market.

It's just never really been a primary focus for MoI to have to "compete" against other software, the focus in MoI is about trying to make it quick and easy to do simple things. If you need to do things outside of that for your particular field of work, then it's totally normal and expected that you would use MoI in combination with other software that does those other things. As long as MoI does something useful for you, that makes it a useful tool. It does not have to do everything you need in order to be useful.

I hope that sort of explains things a bit, as to why MoI does not yet have those particular features that you need.

However having said that, I am definitely trying to add to MoI's feature set over time and eventually I think it will do all these things you are asking about.

Until then using MoI alongside other programs is actually what I expect for people to do.

> And you know that, you cannot deny that you HAVE to switch to another software for that.

I've never denied it, in fact it's what I recommend !!

- Michael