MoI export file for KeyShot Closed

6812.33 In reply to 6812.32 
Thank you for the compliment on my car design. And while I have achieved a modest amount of recognition, I definitely do not consider myself "famous."

For those who know me personally and professionally, and if one looks at what I've written about the art and design of others, it is core to my belief and work ethic not to publicly criticize another artist's work. I might make unfavorable comments privately, amongst friends and colleagues, but never in a public space.

No offense - I disagreed with you, because I think you spoke without thoughtfully considering [or knowing?] exactly what you were looking at.

As someone who is often putting his work in front of the public, I know how easy it is for others to advise on something they themselves have not mastered, or to judge prematurely when they are not taking the risk of putting their own work before lots of discerning, and sometimes condescending, eyes and minds and tongues.

I have lived in several major US cities, and presently live in San Francisco. And one of the things I know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that you never know who you are talking too.

I have been an artist and writer all my life. I'm almost entirely self-taught. I consistently work very hard, and I'm good at what I do.