MoI export file for KeyShot Closed

6812.31 In reply to 6812.28 
In my renders, the material textures and the reflections of the HDRI environment may sometimes create a less than hypersmooth surface, which has nothing to do with meshes. That's what I suspect you're seeing, and mistakenly interpreting as hard edges that should be smoother. Thus I disagree with you on this, mostly because what I consistently hear is how fabulous all my designs and renders are.

And let's face it, most of us who look at CGI and CAD renders can always find some flaw or another, because we are the most observant in the field of what we do.

I won't bore you or anyone here with waving my credentials around, but let's just say [for starters] I'm an internationally exhibited artist, regularly published author, and I own a network of websites that get over 600K hits per month.

MaxEternity.com
ArtDigitalMagazine.com

I'm not in search of absolute [fool-proof?] perfection. I create things that are beautiful and inspirational to myself and others.

With that said, here's a link to a new story I wrote (the headline today at Truthout.org) about a guy who is working on a car that is 60% 3D printed, and is set to get over 250 miles per gallon of ethanol: http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/27430-the-urbee-3d-printed-car-coast-to-coast-on-10-gallons

And another render...of one of my [imperfect] super cars, which was designed in my mind, drawn in 3D in MoI, and virtually rendered in Keyshot, as prior described.

Attachments: