Real world project - Property conversion for my severely disabled wife WIP

6786.37 In reply to 6786.36 
Hi Martin ...

I guess you would say I am a 'large scale' landscape architect ... I only do private gardens when I design a house for a client. Some of the municipalities in this area require registered landscape architects for development permits so I do a fair amount of that type of work as well as commercial site planning and park development. My first 14 years of practice was in the San Francisco bay area and I did lots of private landscape architecture there incorporating outdoor living spaces and swimming pools.

My work over the last many years focuses more on site development planning (with planting specs included), residential architecture, affordable housing, and some commercial work (currently working on a veterinary clinic, a country butcher shop/restaurant, a residence and some multiple housing). I work in a very rural area (in BC Canada) with scattered small cities so my work is extremely varied ... from some very small projects (like a new front porch) to numerous medium sized ones (hardly ever exceeding a million).

I appreciate your good design work and attention to detail.

cheers,
eric