New Jun-12-2007 beta available now.

670.26 In reply to 670.20 
Hi Michael,

Sorry for not sending you some samples about those problems before. The last two days have been a bit crazy.

/*****
It's one of the few settings (along with display type and polygon type (ngons, triangles) that is remembered between different sessions. So probably in a previous session you had turned it off.
*****/

Oh, yeah... you're right. I did realize about that later... it's remembering my sessions settings :).

/*****
An example of that one would be great, that sounds like a bug. Just one more note - surfaces have to be joined for the weld setting to have an effect.

It could also possibly be a bug in join, if join does not manage to properly glue together 2 edges (even though others were combined), it would result in this kind of a thing too. I can tell that by examining the model though.
*****/

I'll send you an example about this. Now, to be honest, I'm not totally sure if I've used 'Join', and then with 'Weld' enabled exported the object, and
that object was giving me those problems. But I think I did... I'll check it out again, and I'll send you some samples.

Thanks!!

Jacobo.