Beginner!!! HEEELP!!!!!!

663.9 In reply to 663.8 
Thanks guys I think i'm getting the hang of it now.

Pilou gave me a good idea of how to create a solid view bye hiding all construction lines. If it's posible it would be great to add a solid view option to MoI in the future tough.

Now for my next set of questions:
Why can't I make a hole in a surface just bye drawing an encloses shape (a new surface in the midle of the already existing surface), selecting that face of the closed shape and just delete it?
Are there any shortcut keys in MoI?
Is it posible to ad textures and materials like Glas and wood. Or wil MoI strickly be a Modeling tool?
Are there any free easy to use render software that can be used for Moi or sketchup (this for future plans, first i'l stick to modeling wich i like most)

Here is sometging else i made, a Cup!
I want to Fillet the handel on the surface of the cup so it looks smoother. I know that I first have to manage to get both ends of the handle glued to the surface for that. but i just can't do it!
Since this PC on wich i'm working on is so slow i don't have the paciance to keep trying figuruing this out. Heeeelp!

I also have a Nice tip for PIlou. (btw thanks for them new set of Tut's)
There is this web page caled www.stage6.com. It's like youtube but it uses DivX!! so the video quality is superm.
Posting a Tut video like that column on this site would be awesome!! (do u have anymore Online tut videos??)

If been reading some forums about your future plans for MoI Michael.
I want to know that if the first complete version comes out, wil there still be a beta version whit out exiration date that's available?

As soon as I get my hands on a faster PC I'l try to model something fancy. Cus I acualy designed a Car whit unseen chasis features yet realistic wich i would like ti digitalize in 3D. And now that i'm working my way up whit Inventor11 at work, who knows....meybe i'l be selling that concept to Ferrari (Yeah Right!!)

Crazy in love whit NERBS man!!!

Greets Static Grasshopper!!
Attachments: