Beginner!!! HEEELP!!!!!!

Greets from young grasshopper!!

Once again I have a few questions sensé.

I drew this house and would like to know if it can be modeled in a more efficient way.
Door: I made a box and trimd it. But as you can see the ground surface stil has the form of that box wich i put in. What can i do to make that surface (the floor) complete whit the house again. (don't know how to make surface out of an closed shape)

Window: I made a box and used boolean (For boolean i would like to know if the box is stil there but invisible and still posible to edtit, or is it just gone as in deleted)

Columns: I extrudet a circle, put the first column in place copyd the second and moved it in place aswel. I couldn't find a way to draw the circle on the onder side of the roof face so i could extrude it down (is this possible??).

Is there a posibility of copying whit base point in MoI?
Is there any way to see models in solid view in MoI? Cus for some reason the models are always transparant unles i revolve something.

I know that sketchup is more made for this sort of thing. But my idea was to learn how to draw a house in MoI so i can learn how to work whit NERBS. Actualy I think it's a good idea to add a simple house (whit dormer perhaps) tutorial in your documentary, so that people can learn faster.

That's it for so far.

For know i don't have my own PC so if my explinations aren't that understandable it's cus i'm in a Cyber cafe.

Greets Static!
Attachments: