Architectural thesis WIP

So I've decided to give MoI a shot for architectural work.
Because I wanted to try a new software, because I was bored of all the other CADs and BIMs out there. Also because I wanted to experience the advantages and the flaws of this software when it comes to architectural design.
The subject is the new indoor market building in my town (Piacenza, Italy), and it's a thesis based on a project that will eventually be built.

I've been using MoI both for the 3D model and for the 2D floorplans.
As for the sections and elevations, I experienced the make2d command a lot, but the results are still not acceptable for architectural work. For now, I'm exporting the model to a BIM software and generate them from there.
For now, I'm really happy about the modeling speed, the snap system, the accuracy. To me, the modeling part of the software is complete.
Now for the flaws I really felt missing. Yes, it misses components (instanced objects that is, I really felt the lack of these, and I'm pretty sure many of us do), annotations, line weights-types, hatches. It misses a better organization of the drawing (nested groups could make it). The ability to work inside an existing group. Hopefully, they are all features that are going to be added.

Anyways, the renderings are done with Octane Render for 3ds.
There's still a lot to do, so I call this a WIP.
Hope you enjoy!

Regards,
Max. :)

Image Attachments:
Size: 194.9 KB, Downloaded: 53 times, Dimensions: 1000x562px