Really need some points of direction

Thanks for your answers!

I was perhaps a little impatient at first, but now I have tried a little more with LOFT, and I am quite satisfied with the result so far.

The technique I have found works best for me, is to start from the bottom, then copy the curve layer, and then move upward along the chassis while dragging on the curve, until I reach the top.

What is challenging is when I have worked my way up the drawing, and get to a point/curve that was not created in the original bottom.
The way I work around this, is to delete all the curves, then add the missing point in the bottom curve, and then make all the curves again. It's time consuming, but then I get a nice and smooth LOFT.

The reason why I am trying to learn 3D-modelling is that I want to write out the model on my 3D printer, so all the little details that requires years of training to master, I'm hoping to learn on my way. But roughly, I'm satisfied with managing to create a shell, and then do rest of the detailing with my Dremel :)

Michael: When is version 3 out? The thread you linked to the "loft two point" looks very interesting, and I think that the technique would suit me very well! :)