Really need some points of direction

Hi.
I'm still really curious about Moi,and I'm still considering to buy the full version, and so far I have seen numerous of video tutorials, and I must say, Moi really looks simple to use.

So for the last week I have tried to create a 3D model from some images I have of a old Scania truck.

I have tried in several ways and techniques to create the object, but I'm still struggling, and now I really don't know what to do.

First I tried to use lofts to create the upper part of the house(attachment 01 and 02), this was partly successful. When I tried creating the curving of the roof(03 and 04) with sweep, I really don't know what is happening...

After fiddling with building the object from up to down, in numerous ways, I tried creating it from another perspective - a kind of silhouette(attachment 05), but LOFTS didn't do anything when i tried using it(no error messages, etc).

So, finally, after working with different techniques for a week, I tried to just use a solid box(attachment 06 and 07) to just boolean -> diff out everything I didn't need. But when I tried to fillet to create some rounded corners, it just did something really strange...

Does anybody know how I should attack this situation? I really like the GUI and the simpleness of Moi, and I'm absolute willing to learn more about this tool to be able to build objects from images.

---
Thomas

01_lofts_curves:

02_lofts_partly_ok:

03_sweep_roof_curves:

04_sweep_roof_result:

05_siluett:

06_fillet_corner:

07_fillet_corner: