Moi 3d as Architectural tool

6543.8 In reply to 6543.3 
Hi Eric,
Thanks for your contribution. It will help me a lot.
I've only started to use Moi in my (our) last projects, but always in conjunction with other software - Archicad, Sketchup, Rhino - so, it's difficult to show a good example of what we've been doing just with Moi.
Our primary drawing tool is Archicad (it's so easy to draw and change walls, doors, windows, have associative dimensioning and areas...). After, we can use Rhino, or Shetchup, and recently Moi (mostly the 3 together, depending of the parts and their complexity) to build up the model. After, we export everything to 3d Studio. This at Schematic Design stage. For Detail Design, we build up a complete BIM model in Archicad (it's useless and very time consuming to start the conceptual stages with a BIM software).
Take a look to our web page - www.opera-projects.com/ing - and you can have my contact: jose.soalheiro@opera-projects.com
I really would like to see what have you achieved with Moi - most of the examples posted at this forum are vehicles, mechanical pieces and product design. Almost never a building. That's why I've been wondering how could it be used in architecture.

Cheers

José Soalheiro