Moi 3d as Architectural tool

Hi Michael, first let me thank for this fantastic software.
Let me tell you that i'm not an expert 3d modeler. Just an architect trying to find the best application that can fit our needs. I run a small pratice - 30 people - and we always have used Archicad (a BIM software), and lately Sketchup, to produce our projects and models.
We are also starting with Rhino, and a few years ago, we have used formZ, but not successfully.
Saying this, our goal is to find the tool(s) to develop architectural forms. None of us us is very focused on software research, not to mention the skills to write scripts and so on...
We bought Moi 3D and it has been a fantastic surprise: the learning curve, the ease of use and the intuitive interface are really interesting. Not to mention the results...
That means - the ease of use and the obtained results - that with a few added details, Moi 3d can be the perfect architectural software, combined with production tools like Autocad, Archicad and so on.
The major problem can be the complexity of architectural models. We deal with a lot of information, many different (ou repetitive) pieces like façade modules, stairs, windows, doors, partitions... just to mention a few.
So, I wonder if it would be possible to implement features like those I list after:
- Layers and layer combinations - we would prefer (and we need) to use Moi 3d Styles to assign materials (and we currently use a lot of in each project). So, we cannot use Styles as a substitute for layers.
Layer combination is also very useful when dealing with a lot of information.
- Blocks - behaving like Archicad Objects or Sketchup Components. That means something that we could modify the source piece and instantanely have all the twin pieces changed.
- Terrain tool.
- Import and export options for production software (we need to import the layout drawings and after to export the models result to "package" everything in therms of technical drawings).