MoI UI redesign

@Pilou
Thanks

@Danny

Why?

Actually there's three reasons, the first one is that I use MoI every day (nearly) at work and it saves me a lot of time (it also means my company gain more money because I'm more efficient with it).
I use it currently for Rolex (preparing for Baselworld), from drawing watches in vectors for print materials to 3D modeling watch displays...

Second reason is that I'm a graphic designer, I like to tweak things, I like when things look good and are precise. MoI icons are great but there's room for improvement.
MoI 3D is very powerful but people see the UI and they often think it's not a powerful tool (colleagues have said that when I first introduced them to this software).

I'm not saying the UI is what makes a software "pro" or anything, it's juste a little "plus" that can make a difference for new users.

Third reason, MoI icons are pixel based and at some point in the future, Michael will need to make higher resolution icons for retina displays (that way it's already done).

(Fourth reason, is that I'm learning to use Sketch on mac, a vector drawing software and this is a nice exercise for it)

I'll keep this post up to date later on :)
--
shapenoid.com