Sweep V2 vs V3

6529.12 In reply to 6529.11 
Hi Michael,
Thank you.

actually cannot find any other files with this different type of behavior in V2 and V3 beta. Thought I had one more, but it looks like not....if I find more, will send surely.

I usually make the "odd shape" half way, then mirror it, and delete the apex point (for sweep). It usually works in every case, except in this one.

Anyway Michael, pardon my ignorance, but I did not understand the changes you made at the shapes using control points....cannot find any visual difference (control point wise) from file I have submitted and the file you fixed. Can you explain, if you have more tolerance & time about this, the passage below

"...... Hi Rudy, here I've attached an updated version that has the pieces tuned up so they're smooth to one another. I did that by turning on control points and collapsing the endpoints and first inside points of each curve to be in a straight line. Now that they are smooth to each other rather than at a very slight sharp corner it should behave properly in both v2 and v3. "

Thank you.
Rudy