MoI scatter tool

MoI Scatter tool - is a set of scripts that allows you to create instances of an object and place them in the scene.
I wrote these scripts to use with Octane render only, but later I wrote vClone script which makes possible to use this scattering system in MoI.

Ok, let's go.
But first of all, I'd like to explain a few things.
Vectors:
I use vectors to set the positons of scattered objects.
Each vector is a single line with 2 points: start (base) point and end (destination) point.
Start point of a vector determines an origin of coordinate frame. End point determines a direction of the elevation axis (I've decided to not use a triangles)
Length of a vector determines the scale factor (default length is 1. It doesn't matter which unit system is used )

Scripts:

1. vDrop
Drops vectors on underlying surfaces.
Usage: Select vectors and surfaces. Run script.
Note: Vectors must be placed above the surfaces. You can use surfaces, joines surfaces, solids.

2a. vOrient
Orients vectors, aligning the vectors to the surface normal.
Usage: Select vectors and a surface.

2b. vOrientFast
This tool works exactly as vOrient. It's up to 80% faster, but it doesn't work if the vectors is very close to the surface. But in some cases it can save your time, especially when you process a large amount of vectors.

3. vSpray
Spreads vectors across a surface.
It works similar to spray tool in photo editors. This script perfectly works with both perspective and parallel view projections.
Usage: Select face or surface. Push and spray.
Hints: You can use zero or negative vSize values.

4. vSeed
Generates vectors along a set of curves.
Usage: Select vectors and a surface to align (optionally)
Note: If no surface selected, the vectors will points upward. Zero or negative vSize values is also acceptable.

5. vClone
Using this script, you can replicate an object in the scene.
Usage: Select object, set the object's orientation, select vectors for object replication.
Note: This is a beta version of the script. Scale factor is not yet supported.

6. SaveInstances
Exports data to csv file. This file can be used with Octane render, to create a large amount of object instances.
I'll write separate post about this script.

-------------------
UPDATES:
vSeed 1.2 2014.02.05
[Fixed] Performance issue
[Added] Points support

EDITED: 7 Mar 2022 by SMIRNOV