Cplane orientation picker

I mean markers like this. And also you can have list of them, no problem. But imagine you have 10-20 saved Cplanes, and you will spend a lot of time trying to remember how it was named to find it. It will looks something like this - may be this one, ouh no, mabe that one also no, how I name it can not remember, etc... But with markers on surface it is very inuitevly. Also one surface can hold a couple of markers, it will be good if surface is not planar to have diffrent Cplanes on this. It will looks like this: Command- save Cplane, select surface where to put marker and this is it. Also it will put it in the list I think no name needed, but you can include this option. Then MOI automaticly place and resize these markers, may be in upper left corner. Also it will relocate markers if surface was trimed.

Also it can put markers and hide them imediatley(some option), but when you run command to restore saved CPlane it iwll show you all saved markers on surfaces. I think it will good to not to have a lot of stuff on screen.