My new hybrid laptop/tablet - bought specifically for MOI

Hey guys/gals,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. For me, after waiting for over a year, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a new computer with MOI in mind. I was originally planning on getting a Surface Pro 2, but decided that it was not quite what I wanted. What did I get? I got a Sony Vaio Flip 15A. If you're not familiar with the Vaio Flip, here's a link:

http://store.sony.com/vaio-flip-15/cat-27-catid-All-15-Ultrabook-Flip

I chose this machine specifically because it has the closest I have seen to the perfect combination for mobility and modeling:

1) Hybrid converts from standard laptop to tablet form factor quite easily and quickly.
2) High performance hardware: 4th gen Core i7 (albeit not a quad core), 8 gb ram (expandable to 16), 1 TB hybrid hard drive SSHD, 2gb discrete NVidia 735m graphics chip.
3) Decent battery life (!). The Haswell really gives me some good battery times. Nice job Intel.
3) Active stylus suppport and a relatively large (15.6") Full HD (1080x1920) 10 point touchscreen (IPS display. beautiful). While the stylus isn't Wacom, it is pressure sensitive, and it is decent (2nd generation is apparently much improved over previous generation).

While there is a higher end model (with a Super HD screen), I decided to go with this model because it was (just barely) within my budget ($1250). Still, I feel like the machine will keep me happy for quite a while...

Unfortunately, I have not had enough time to install MOI on the machine (still in the process of transferring a LOT of stuff from my old laptop to the new machine) so I can't show any nice screenshots or video (I'm new to MOI anyway, so it wouldn't be that impressive anyway). But I'll try to report on things as I can...

I just wanted to share my glee at having a new machine to play with... :)

Chaster