Drumhaed Speaker - Another first model in MoI

Hi guys, after a long time cooking (time to do some free modeling as been sparse lately) I finally present my first full model in MoI. Like most have said it has been a joy modeling with it, and it is very easy to just achieve the results you want. The only thing that gave me any trouble were a few fillets which I was unable to include in final version (I understand from what I've read around it is dependent on some external library, that does these complex calculations, and is not directly a MoI problem)

Anyway, here it is, it's a re-imagining of one of the first 3D models I made back when I was still at university. It's a futuristic looking speaker system, has been modeled in MoI, of course, rendered in Blender with Cycles, and the technical drawings were extracted as PDF from the NURBS and composed over the render in Inkscape. Hope you like it :)

PS: The original image is availabe as 5120 x 1600 pixels, suitable for a dual 2560 x 1600 monitor wallpaper, you can use it too if you like it.