duo

Hi Michael and all ...

I have been using MoI for awhile now. I do architectural work. MoI is my modeler of choice ... as I have said previously but I do have to use Rhino in conjunction with MoI for dimensions and notes and as I use Flamingo NxT as my renderer I have to use Rhino for that, too. I was a very early user of Rhino and still consider it a great program but it has become too bulky and complex for simple and straightforward modeling, in my opinion.

So, I have been going as far as I can with MoI and then switching to Rhino for working drawings and documents. Unfortunately that often happens quite early in the development stage.

I should have thought about it long ago as I have dual monitors, but sometimes I'm slow.

Now I simply open both Rhino and MoI ... one on each monitor and work with MoI for all the modeling and do my notes and dimensions with Rhino more or less simultaneously. When I need a MoI model in Rhino the copy/paste option allows fast and easy export/import.

As noted, I am a little slow sometimes, but I have finally found a way to make a true working duo with MoI/Rhino. For the architectural projects I do (small to medium sized stuff) it is a great combination.

Thanks Michael. MoI is a gem.

cheers
eric