Shortcut key command scripting

6309.9 In reply to 6309.8 
Thanks milkywaif, I was wondering why that was set to n. I will look into this now that you have pointed it out.

I just read about Michael's vision for his software and the use of the pen tablet. I, on the other hand, have been going on and on about shortcuts for the keyboard. I'm kinda going against his vision, I think. I have been looking at pen tablets over the past few months and would be interested in using MoI on a tablet. Right now my laptop cant handle the larger 3D packages (anything AutoDesk, Rhino, etc.). Also, using modifier keys on the laptop is extremely difficult for people with larger hands.

Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks has a free 2D CAD program called DraftSight. I use it a great deal on the laptop and under User/Preferences the command alias are listed. It's a good example that shows the commands without the modifier keys. It helps on a small keyboard. I don't expect Micheal to change his vision. I was sort of looking for something I could do on my own. I didn't know if it was possible.