MOI future development

6304.22 In reply to 6304.13 
> after I've given myself some more trial time to get accustomed to the NURBS approach to modeling, as it's quite a transition for a hardcore poly subdivision modeler like me, who's used to total control over every element.

Just like me. I used to work with 3ds Max, Lightwave, Modo, Maya more than a decade and yes, NURBS approach is quite different. With NURBS modeling there's no pushing/pulling. There's a lot of planning involved and using profile curves everywhere. NURBS is very powerful if you know exactly what you're doing. Spend some time with MoI tools, follow some tutorials and I'm sure you'll get used to it quick.

I wonder what type of models are you planning to create with MoI? NURBS is perfect for industrial/architectural kinds of things but it's not very suitable for organic kinds of models where lots of little tweaks, pushing, pulling involved. If you're doing a lot of changes while modeling, like Michael said you can use 123D/Rhino and your polygon modeler along with MoI. Best of both worlds.

Also check out scripts for MoI. There are tons useful scripts. Some of them are essential.
http://kyticka.webzdarma.cz/3d/moi/

By the way, where are you from Metin?