MOI future development

Hi Michael et al,

I've been experimenting with the trial version of MOI and I'm impressed, great work. It has a lot of useful features that are missing from Autodesk 123D Design.

I'd like to go for the full version, but I'm a bit concerned after reading that the site has a "Copyright 2010" at the bottom, and the last beta release note is from November 2012. Can I be confident that MOI will remain actively developed and supported? I don't want to invest in a slowly dying side-project of Rhinoceros development, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm also planning to cross over from Windows to Mac, but I saw that there's a Mac version as well. That's great.

While I'm at it, there are a few features from 123D Design I'm missing in MOI: the ability to manipulate edges, surfaces and fillets after they've been established. 123D Design has some tools, such as Tweak and Press/Pull, that enable you to adjust the radius of a fillet and move edges and surfaces after a solid has been created. But maybe those options are present in MOI but I just don't know the right tools yet?

Thanks,

Metin
http://sevensheaven.nl

EDITED: 26 Nov 2013 by SEVENSHEAVEN