Exporting MoI model to Aspire4

Today I succesfully used MoI to create a base for a light fixture, which acts as a spacer, for mounting the light on a brick wall.
PDF export was handy to help assure the size, and setup.
The Adobe Reader printing software portion decided to shrink the printing to 94%, so I had to check the custom scale button,
and put in 100%, to get an actual size print.
I previously noticed that the 3d bracket shoud be located in the 1st quadrant of the screen, near the X and Y axi, in order for the object
to be printed on the paper.

The .obj export was imported into Aspire, and gcode toolpaths formed, which is made fairly easy by watching their tutorial, and re-doing
the steps about a dozen times. The gcode ran fine in Mach3 on the Joes evolution CNC, to make 4 base copies.

Also drew up copies of 4 limit switch mounting brackets in MoI, and did .obj export to Aspire.
There was a problem creating the toolpaths for some of the 1/8th inch holes, (.0625" radius), apparently the .obj export
made some of the round holes, (but not all of them,) too much smaller and irregular, for a 1/8" drill tool in Aspire.
It seems that the .obj hole sizes were then smaller than the drill size, and so were not selected by Aspire.
Aspire does an on screen simulation of the routing of the parts.
The problem was solved by increasing the radius to 0.066, and also changing the obj mesh angle to 8. ( --- not sure of difference of going from 12 to 8 ). Will try cutting them out tomorrow, out of plexiglass acrylic.
- Brian

Aspire accepts Rhino mesh .3dm, but not MoI nurbs .3dm.
The .obj or .stl exports work, and even dxf.