Can´t open

626.9 In reply to 626.7 
Hi Rudl, it looks like your card does have basic 3D support. But unfortunately not at enough capabilities to run MoI.

This appears to be the problem area:

The "16-bit" part is the problem, MoI requires a video card that can do 3D graphics at 32-bit color.

The vast majority of video cards from about the past 5 or 6 years or so can do this, but it appears that the video card in your laptop computer is a bit older than that and does not have enough 3D calculation capabilities to run MoI, sorry.

There is one additional piece of information that you can give me that will let me completely verify if this is the problem or not - when you run MoI, maximize its window on the screen, and then hold down the "ctrl" key and click on the "MoI" title text that is in the upper-right corner of the window, nearby the window minimize/close controls. This will pop up a debug menu - choose "Show log" from that menu and copy the text inside it and post it here.

That will give me some detailed information on what specific thing is not working as needed.

However, it is very likely that the problem is that MoI requests a 32-bit color device and your video card is unable to provide that.

- Michael
Attachments: