3D viewer WebGL

6250.6 In reply to 6250.5 
Bore da, Bonjour Michael,

I known the answer.
But you puzzled, or confused me, with your interest for Simlab. Do you work for them?
I don't like anymore their renderer, nor the manner to rule, or set, the textures in dialog boxes not enough user-friendly. These 2 points stop me to give a good note to Composer; and I don't appreciate at all a trial version so limited in time, and no possibility to see what renderings we can make with Simlab composer. It requires also too much memory to run well, on a PC that I don't want to change to satisfy the capital of Microsoft, and others big-brothers.

But you could, if you please to you, to develop a plugin for MoI to authorize a rendering in WebGL/HTML + Three.js. I Will buy it certainly if the rendering is like in Flash, or same displaying that we see on our screens when we model under MoI.

I regret really to be so null in programmation, to don't have the power to make any application, or plugin, because it's hard to find what I want, as exacting Artist, Poët, Designer, good Archer (bowman) & not so bad rider (horse & bike).

Good MoI (product which I give the better note of the World)

EDITED: 1 Nov 2013 by BFM