3D viewer WebGL

6250.10 In reply to 6250.6 
Hi Bard,

> But you puzzled, or confused me, with your interest for Simlab. Do you work for them?

Nope, I don't work for them. I've just heard from many MoI users that like Simlab and use it along with MoI.

Since I've heard from many people that like it and use it with MoI, when someone asks about it I'm just relaying that information along.

> But you could, if you please to you, to develop a plugin for MoI to authorize a rendering in WebGL/HTML + Three.js.

It takes quite a bit of time to develop such things, and my time is very limited in supply... Maybe I could develop this in the future but it will probably be quite a while.

Meanwhile your best bet is to use an already existing solution that can get the job done.

Also it looks like there is an OBJ format converter that is part of Three.js already, so you should be able to save models out from MoI in OBJ format (probably do not use N-gons) and then use the OBJ converter to get your model ready for use with Three.js, see "How to use OBJ converter script" here: https://github.com/mrdoob/three.js/wiki

- Michael