A Small Cintiq

Wacom is planning on marketing several smaller portable tablet versions of their Cintiq touch/pen devices.
Most likely 10pt touch-sensitivity, great for navigating freely in MoI, as well as a Wacom stylus, no doubt capable of thousands of degrees of pressure, angle and tilt responsiveness.

Still, I would love to own a $2500 Cintiq 22 to get the most out of my graphics work.

I've been playing with MoI on a touch-screen Win8 laptop, which is not so good for high-polys and color for that matter.
But as far as navigation, I threw MoI into "Free" manipulation mode with tilt-angle active and have become quite adept to controlling the 3D world I'm working in.
However, without a stylus, functional and precision controls required to really enjoy MoI are but impossible.

I think for a future purchase, just a good LED IPS LCD backlit monitor at HD resolution would be nice if it came with touch sensitivity which is generally becoming the norm for all new machines now due to MS's major Win8 market push towards the world switching from faster desktops to slower tablets. (I don't think I wrote the last part right. ;-)

Touch and pen manipulation is the future no doubt as the mouse will eventually become the thing of the past.

...no if only there could be some inspiration on how to make Perspective mode zooming better... Parallel view ain't natural. ;-)