T-3000

Thanks guys))

Kevjon, I used Paint Tool SAI. I found it the best for drawing especially because it has water color pen.

Pilou, yep I know about Zbrush possibilities, but I am very tired of all that stuff )) I just want simple tool that will allow me to create)
When I draw this concept I understand one thing, there is nothing between me and drawing only one brush and tablet. I draw this cyborg using only one brush - Watecolor in 95%. This brush allow to mix color and blur with easy it is great tool only SAI has something like this. No need to change opacity by hands to blend colors like in photoshop.
All drawing was made practically on one layer about 90%, I like to have only one layer when it is possible. I practically do not use any shortcuts and tools, just open 2 views one zoomed for details and one full to control all process. I draw like in life, absolutely minimum of extra actions like switching tools surfing menus etc. For example when working with zbrush or any other 3d software I have to surf a lot through a lot of menus change a lot of tools etc etc..
Like wastzzz said pen is extension of hand) During this concept I thought about design ideas and form more then I thought about it during all year)))
I have a lot of emotion after this work so excuse me if I wrote obvious things)))

-----------------------------------------
Portfolio: www.samardac.tumblr.com