T-3000

Pilou, yep I know about this. I started this concept making sketch in sketchbook, than moved to Illustudio, than to manga studio 5 then Photoshop and after that I stoped in SAI. Illustudio is nice one but water color in SAI I like more) I do not use 3D poses that Manga has, I just prefer to draw by hands, more fun )))

Coi,
SAI is ancient but yep it is really great one) Silo is also stoped development but it still remains great software) The only one thing I want SAI to have is symmetry)

Why people stop to use soft if it not longer developed?)) If it is already good? I worked as music producer for 5 years when all music soft started to appear and all soft that I liked was so easy and simple. Now it become very big and it become very hard to work in it. If I want to make some beats I use old version where everything was simple. The same thing in all other areas, developers have to stop in their endless upgrades, or make things easy...But if they stop the will loose their bussines. I think a lot of people like me looking for some simple tools to make music or 3D or drawing.

EDITED: 20 Sep 2013 by ANDREI SAMARDAC