Head in NURBS

6182.7 In reply to 6182.6 
I asked just a basic head in nurbs with its curves of construction. Nobody knows to make a small head with MoI. That reassures myself about my ignorance. So may be, I will come back in one year to show how we can do it.

Michael, I don't care the "one-good-solution", your MoI can make music if I decide to make music with it; and you don't know what rebels can do with your genial tool. Impossible is not Welsh, so it's French too, almost from Lyddaw Valha.

It's enough to see how T-Curves Function, become B-Curves Function, to see that to draw any forms clean & smooth, all with MoI, is possible, & same, very recommanded. That makes weapons, that says "organic", bloody-piece cut from a body, and that doesnt want to make a simple head in MoI. I don't arrive to believe that I read.

I have never use the function ISO in MoI, I just begin to discover it; in fact I use the half of possibilities of MoI, I just start to see it, because I change my manner to create an objet. So let me times to learn...

I am sure that you are surprised yourself to see that all the peoples can do with your software.
Does MoI makes music soon? Yes we can...

I am a beginner, a starter, a shodan (grade 1=0).
Attachments: