Head in NURBS

6182.17 In reply to 6182.16 
Yes Burrman, my research is oriented on simple and beautiful Arts, refine in way of kokeshi (Japanese dolls), Taïnos, Cyclades, Easter, Gallic, Welsh, primitive or primal, primordial or principal sculptures, good African crafts not made for tourists, rather than big stupid ugly monsters full of syphilitic pustules for white people totally illiterated as their trash and society = sect, clique, and modeled from 1 pushed cube, then painted with an old Painter-3D that I used already in the nineties; like an Amorphium 1.0, muted in a Zbrush to spread horror, refuse, garbage, dirt, misshapen creatures for unwells exploded, burts or ripped of the spleen.

Since how many times the Artists, Creators or Poëts, Inventors, divert or distort any thing, or taking away all products, materials, tools, like others Priests, Scientists, Masters, Teachers, distort women, maids, languages, donkeys, pigs, chickens, oxes, petrol, forest, seed, from their 1st use or purpose, never made for that? .... I don't know if that thinks an ass before to bray? The rooster yes! It watches its watch as the rabbit in Aliceaholic.

Everybody have forgot the first programmers who made kilometers of draws on perfored papers, with big banks IBM computers, so much expensive. Oh! that was not made to draw, but to realize mountains of cashes, credits, profits. Why they don't used a pencil, like all obedient children or students in schoolchurches. But they do, and re-do, and do again, and go on to hide some draws, same in their hardwares and softwares. Oh the villeins! ...

Justly I looked Swift3D, that Strata3D used before for nice Vectors Renderings, all smooth, without spots mottled on the face; no details, same for furnitures, machines, complex devices, as I like so so so so much... Oh! It's not the good tools to make industrial gadgets, designers of what (?) ah money, trading, pustules, window dressing, corkscrew, or piggy-bank... Stop, I become sardonic as Michel Sardou in Sargasso Sea, or the Sardine blocking the harbour of Marseille.

Allez, I's up to me, you, he, her, it, you, us, they
Let's go Happy MoIers, heureux aux mots ailleurs.