Nsided Patch Problem - V3 Aug 1

@Mauro

>You could try to mirror wing sections and loft whole wing than move some points of yellow section until you have a better shape

That looks like it has some potential combined with a blend between fuselage and wing. I'll give that a go and post up the result, good or bad.

>my suggestion is also to pay attention how to manage points in wing sections
>supposing you need to blend wing+fuselage surely it failed because wing is too sharp
>avoid also to have the seam of the wing just in the sharpest part
>use MarkCurveStart plug-in to control each section and move it in neutral position

The extra point you show in the red curve (which is the way I did it) is so I can snap my wing profiles to guides to avoid having a wobbly leading or trailing edge to the wing.

>avoid to put a point in the sharpest part,give more distance between them to have more rounded shape
>this allows to blend or fillet to have more space available to work

hmm, good point. Perhaps I need to delete my snapping point after I have all the wing cross sections in place. It may help when doing the blend between fuselage and wing.

This is the shape I need to create on the underside of my wing. As you can see it is relatively flat under the wing.

@OSTexo

I'm more than happy for you to show me how to achieve better results with a better planned model and less points.
~Kevin~