Some suggestions

6093.3 In reply to 6093.2 
Michael this is what I have after restoring boundary edge, as you can see a lot of stuff was lost. So I still have to retrim and reconnect a lot of stuff.

Is it impossible for you to make this?: to restore this corner only by delete selected edge?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

>If you have 2 pieces that both come from the same original surface, you can do Boolean Union instead of Join, boolean union will remove connecting edges between 2 coplanar planes and also between pieces that have the exact same underlying surface.

Nice solution!! Just forget about it)!

>Right now it's not really possible to script that. Are those surfaces in your example joined to each other or not joined?

Yes they are joined. I wanted this script to replace partially loop selection, where loop goes wrong.

> I have it on my list to fix this for the next beta, but for now the solution is to not use window select for these cases, you instead need to individually click the profiles in the proper order (with the point objects selected first/last) and that should then work.

Yes, I select it by "select all object with the same style" script. I work with a lot of profiles so it is practically impossible to select them all one by one every time :) So have to wait next beta)