Some suggestions

Hallo Michael have some suggestion,

1. Repairing objects.

For example I want to repair this hole (delete it and restore surface):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But to make it I have to select all ages off this surface and delete it, than all surface restores. But as you can see I have a lot of stuff on thsi surface and I have to retrim, rejoin, refillet and rebland all stuff. As you can see it is a lot of work.

So I found solution not very nice but I have no choose. I cut only that piece that I want to restore, than restore it, than cut it agaiain, cut the same cut on initial surface and join them. As you can see it is complicated:

So my suggestion is - could you modify this mechanism of restoring surfaces so it will be possible to restore this hole only by deleting its edges to keep all surface from modifying. But not select all edges on surface and delete them and restore whole surface.

If I'm not wrong, Rhino works this way. I think it is very important thing.

2. Continuous select.

Is it possible to make this kind of selection:

Select first segment than second and run script to select edges between. Is it possible?

2. Loft to point problem.

I meat it every time and have to fix it always.

As you can see it is not loft it to point. It happens every time when point lies on the same line with profile first/last.

I have to move points lightly forward/backward to fix it.

But when point is not on the same line with profile it creates this artifacts:
So I have always move this point back when I finish LOFT. When I work I can make reolft a lot of time, it is possible to forget move this point back. Any way I think it will be more convinied to work without this issue. If it is possible for you to thix it, it will be great.