LOFT and BLEND

Hello Andrei,

If you read and understood my post attached with my screenshot you would see that I said from left to right, G0 to G3. I never said the far left matched surfaces are G1, they are G0. I think I made that clear in my explanation, so I have no idea why you would say my far left example in the screenshot was G1. The tags are meant to show what the matched surfaces aren't.

I wouldn't say your lofted surfaces in your example are anything but G0, or at most G1, and if they are G1 and that has nothing to do with ones modeling "experience" and everything to do with how MoI will create that surface match from that loft command, since you don't actually know what continuity they are.

I think the shaded curvature analysis you provided makes my point quite well. The lofted and blended cylinders are obviously not the same, if you think so you are not interpreting the data properly. It's not that I'm not noticing your mistakes in this discussion, it's more of a realization that you don't have a good grasp of what continuity is and its benefits to the modeler. My original post wasn't really entirely directed at you, at the very least I hope it made others consider the great variety of tool options and methods available to them.