Death of SUB-D Artist)! Closed

6076.83 In reply to 6076.82 
"""""""""""> Your definition of a "true" sub-d modeler, is false...

Why?

""""IIIIIIII""""""""""""""" think true sub-d modeller at least must have import/export obj... Is it false??????"""""""""""""

Apparently, "YOUR" definition is all that matter? That's why.

"""""""You steel do not answer my question, if Groboto can import obj....
Or is it possible for Braid art in Modo to modify any plygonal objects??"""""""""""

Well, this is completely irrelevant. Groboto works with it's own type of object. But "For you" that makes it irrelevant, unusable, or somehow "untrue" to what it's doing. I mean, MoI works with it's own type of objects. They also need to be "commited" to enter other types of workflows. So you just don't make any sense with that.

"""""We are talking about soft that nobody tested here?""""

Is that your best guess? Your wrong. As a matter of fact, there is a partnership in the works with one of the worlds leading poly modelers.

""""""""""And this is some examples of sireous projects:"""""""""

Well, I think it's interesting you keep referring to Models made with MoI. Models from Google searches which produce results made by other users here like "PaQ", who could make those models in ANY application....

As a matter of fact, You should go look at the tutorials provided by the maker of MoI. If this was a few years ago, you would look at MoI and google a few other app galleries and state "Just look at the "Childs play" results of the app. Only now, you show the results of the people you are debating.

You don't think your simple cylinder object can be made in Groboto? Oh no, that's right, You'll come back with more challenge/attacks, and then claim how you can do that with "LOFT".... But then I'll make a "bot" out of your object, then perform a Groboto Design with it and say, Let's see you do that in ANY OTHER APP? ANd you'll respond how? And, What was the point again?

""""Why I have to do this? I never made this thing. I can model everything I need in MOI..."""""""

No, You've already stated you take it into 3dcoat, and to do that, you have to "commit" it... Same thing.....When will "you" understand this?

Apparently, the same thing you harp on doesn't apply to you? Oh yeah, that's because YOU and what matters to YOU, is all that matters to YOU. If it's doesn't matter to you, then it's wrong.

[EDIT] I just went to the MoI links you just posted. Looks like they are all links to "YOUR" models.. Wow. So, why are THOSE "Serious models"? I mean, what makes you think that there is anything "better" about any of your models, than say, My "Football" in the gallery. Is it some type of personal preference? Apparently, you are a "Real modeler", and others should just watch and listen??? I get it Andrei. You think your the man.

That's pretty arrogant of you to post pictures of your work, calling it "serious work", compared to somebody else's.... What's your criteria? Some would use "money" as a criteria for what "serious work" is.....What is YOUR criteria?

EDITED: 1 Aug 2013 by BURRMAN