Death of SUB-D Artist)! Closed

6076.26 In reply to 6076.24 
@Andrei:About Autodesk, Is it you started those thread about snap? Why? Let user of Fusion to suffer a bit :)))

I didn't start that thread,but a user that also use MOI..take a look at the image he attached: Moi Snap Palette as reference for Autodesk !!!! :) :)
...more:they said can import 3dm files...i tried surfaces,solids but fail all times,so i exported from Moi in Sat,and it works
...more:you can't convert the whole surface in T-Spline surface then edit....must delete a single face, make a patch and convert that patch in T-Spline surface.... :)

I think dynamics booleans are great stuff considering how is difficult make it in Sub-D
if i remember correctly,Groboto was also a C4D plug-in,that gave a ultra-clean mesh after booleans

Modo+Dynamic booleans+CAD loader plug-in...you won't need T-Splines for sure!! All this for 2000€/$ more or less...
same price of Rhino+T-Splines...without one of the best UI of 3DWorld(just second to MOI :) ),Recoil soft-rigid bodies,animation,a good renderer and more....
Yes..if i could spend some money Modo should be the choice.

M