Recurrent topic

6070.3 In reply to 6070.2 
Thank you for answer,

No need really a sort of plug-in insided of MoI; a autonomous, independant, 3D rendering application (stand-alone) is also well and simple, I think. To separate different tasks is not a bad thing. Different tools for different jobs seems a simple obvious. I'm not fan of big gas plants with thousand buttons everywhere.

Yes, export in .OBJ format for STRATA, it's the best way for this software; and it's better to uncheck the "smooth face" function to doesn't have weird distortions.

I did well to ask, because SIMLAB never appeared in my research on Google. Yes, SimLab Composer Rendering Edition for Windows Or Mac ($149), it's a good price. I go to test it immediately, mercy for this link; and if this software could be in French, that would be extra (great).

For Carrara, I known this software of MetaCreation, since the 1 or 2.0 version, I didn't catch too this product. But if one day MoI could propose a 3D rendering like comic (such vector clear line of Tintin), which can be exported, it would be interesting, no? In Poser 1.0 of Metacreation, there was a little module (integrated function) of sketch renderings that was very nice; I believe it's now Daz'studio 4.5.

Have good MoI.