Recurrent topic

@Bard:INDIGO, is not a Cucu-dada & NVIDIA card? Same if they say CPU/GPU. I would to test it, but that was impossible to run it on my CPU Dual-Core (of course)

If you choose an Hybrid renderer(CPU+GPU) you also consider your videocard or,better,two videocards :)
One videocard(cheap)just to navigate and normal Pc use while you render your scene
Second needs only for GPU computation,in CUDA environment(Nvidia), should have al least 1500 Cuda-cores (250€)

Ram is not really involved in rendering process,it needs only to hold the scene but don't speed-up computation at all
so:if you think to don't have heavy scenes to handle(landscapes with lot of trees and objects or lot of polygons) you can do it with min. 4Gb Ram
Cpu....good choice is I7 3930K ..overclockable(K)..6 cores with Hyperthreading become 12..yes:500€+appropriate Mobo but surely you'll don't need to update for many years ;)
Be careful:in Hybrid renderers,but depends by software,scene is holded by videocard,so you must have at least 1Gb Video-Ram

Yes Bard..your hardware is "Ante-diluviano"
Ante(latin)=before
Diluviano(italian)=belongs to The Deluge(The Flood) era
Diluvium(latin)= Flood

in the meanwhile you can use Dinos Lightning plug-in ;)

M